Overall Objectives and Purpose of the role
The specificities of Innate-Pharma: the visibility of an international group listed in France and the USA with the agility of a fast-growing start-up (+ 25% of the workforce each year since 2018).
The HR organization must face both changes in the ways of "doing" linked to the growth of society and the preservation of its DNA: scientific culture, benevolence, collective success... These values are the basis of the commitment of all the employees of yesterday and tomorrow.
The HR department that you will integrate brings together the fields: Payroll, C&B and social relations for both France and Global.
We are looking for an experienced profile for several reasons:
- in pay and social law to guarantee French legal compliance
- evolving to embrace international issues, particularly on the C&B part
Proficiency in English is a prerequisite, as is fluency in the use of Excel.
Payroll is outsourced to an external accounting firm (input of variable elements and adaptation of the software according to legal news).
This interface between HRD and all of the employees also requires great fluency in both oral and written communication.
Experience and Qualifications
- BAC + 2 and 5-10 years' experience in a HR & Payroll role capacity
- Strong digital mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), with an advanced command of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English is a prerequisite
Additional Skills/ Behaviours
- Dynamic and responsive; great interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative to deliver results
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills
- Highly Resilient to manage pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong ability to be flexible in terms of fluctuating workloads, urgent queries and regular mandatory tasks
- Needs to be able to concentrate on tasks in an open plan office whilst also dealing with a constant stream of visitors and phone calls