To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Innate Pharma is organizing an international meeting on immuno-oncology to be held on September 23, 2019, at the "Centre des congrès" of Cassis, a typical mediteranean port, close to Marseille, France.
Participation in this event is by invitation only (seats are limited to 230).
This event will be a high profile scientific meeting, not only to celebrate the anniversary of our company but more globally the advances accomplished in immunology and in immune-oncology during the past 20 years. It will also be a unique opportunity to discuss the perspectives of our science and medicine for the next 20 years.
- S. Amigorena (Institut Curie, Paris)
- H. Brailly (Innate Pharma)
- P. Dodion (Innate Pharma)
- R. Ibrahim (Parker Institute, San Francisco)
- A. Korman (VIR Biotechnology, San Francisco)
- M. Mahjoubi (Innate Pharma)
- A. Marabelle (Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris)
- M. Merad (Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York)
- L. Moretta (Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Rome)
- C. Robert (Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris)
- T. Seiwert (Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore)
- M. Sznol (Yale Cancer Center, New Haven)
- E. Vivier (Innate Pharma, Aix Marseille Université, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille)
Registration is now closed as we are now fully booked.
If you have any question please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org