To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Innate Pharma is organizing an international meeting on immuno-oncology to be held on September 23, 2019, at the "Centre des congrès" of Cassis, a typical mediteranean port, close to Marseille, France.
Participation in this event is by invitation only (seats are limited to 230).
This event will be a high profile scientific meeting, not only to celebrate the anniversary of our company but more globally the advances accomplished in immunology and in immune-oncology during the past 20 years. It will also be a unique opportunity to discuss the perspectives of our science and medicine for the next 20 years.
- S. Amigorena (Institut Curie, Paris)
- H. Brailly (Innate Pharma)
- P. Dodion (Innate Pharma)
- A. Korman (BMS, San Fransisco)
- M. Mahjoubi (Innate Pharma)
- A. Marabelle (Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris)
- M. Merad (Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York)
- L. Moretta (Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Rome)
- I. Pastan (NCI, Bethesda)
- C. Robert (Institut Gustave Roussy, Paris)
- T. Seiwert (Johns Hopkins Medicine, Baltimore)
- M. Snolz (Yale Cancer Center, New Haven)
- E. Vivier (Innate Pharma, Aix Marseille Université, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Marseille)