Start of mission
October 18, 2019
Type of contract
DescriptionOverall Objectives and Purpose of the role
Part of the Compliance, IT, Site & Portfolio Management Division, reporting to the VP, Compliance, IT, Site & Portfolio Management, you will be responsible for the administrative management of Innate Pharma's sites, for providing a workplace aligned with the functions and the organisation of the Company and for the management of all Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) matters.
Innate Pharma's staff are currently settled into two sites, hosting 130 and 80 collaborators respectively.
You will support the company development in terms of accommodations and work closely with the teams in charge of maintenance of infrastructures and laboratory support.
ProfileMain responsibilities and key tasks
- Provides the collaborators with a workplace adapted with their functions in alignment with Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) regulatory requirements, quality of service and cost control.
- Proposes premises improvements (maintenance, replacement, new works orders.
- Keeps the risk assessment document (Document Unique d'Evaluation des Risques)
- Analyses accidents and incidents at work and pro-actively proposes an annual program for prevention and coordination of its implementation.
- Develops, seeks approval and implements the prevention plans with external providers, as needed.
- Proposes an environmental annual program and coordinates its implementation.
- Master in Facility Management or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in an equivalent position
- Good knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) regulations
- Project management (incl. planning, resources and budget)
- Management of providers / subcontractors
- Customer focus
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Problem solving
- The applicant must be able to read, write and speak French and English