We are proud to contribute to the scientific advancements on innate immunity and NK cells. Since our founding in 1999, our researchers have been published in several high impact factor journals, highlighting our expertise in NK cell modulation and commitment to the highest quality science.
- Willemze et al, 2019. The 2018 update of the WHO-EORTC classification for primary cutaneous lymphomas Blood
- Pr Martine Bagot et al, 2019. IPH4102, a first-in-class anti-KIR3DL2 monoclonal antibody, in patients with relapsed or refractory cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: an international, first-in-human, open-label, phase 1 trial The Lancet Oncology
- Van Der Weyden et al, 2018. IPH4102, a monoclonal antibody directed against the immune receptor molecule KIR3DL2, for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma Expert Opin Investig Drugs.
- Battistella et al, 2017. KIR3DL2 expression in cutaneous T-cell lymphomas: expanding the spectrum for KIR3DL2 targeting Blood
- Hurabielle et al, 2017. Usefulness of KIR3DL2 to Diagnose, Follow-Up, and Manage the Treatment of Patients with Sézary Syndrome Clin Cancer Res.
- Wilcox et al, 2017. Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: 2017 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification, and management Am J Hematol.
- Battistella M et al, 2016. KIR3DL2 (CD158k) is a potential therapeutic target in primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma Br J Dermatol
- Zinzani et al, 2016. Panoptic clinical review of the current and future treatment of relapsed/refractory T-cell lymphomas: Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas Crit Rev Oncol Hematol.
- Whittaker et al, 2016. How I treat mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome Blood
- Wilcox et al, 2016. Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: 2016 update on diagnosis, risk-stratification, and management Am J Hematol.
- Sicard et al, 2014. IPH4102, a Humanized KIR3DL2 Antibody with Potent Activity against CutaneousT-cell Lymphoma Cancer Research
- Bouaziz et al, 2010. Absolute CD3+ CD158k+ lymphocyte count is reliable and more sensitive than cytomorphology to evaluate blood tumour burden in Sezary syndrome Br J Dermatol
- Willemze et al, 2010. Primary cutaneous lymphomas: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up Ann Oncol.
- Bagot et al, 2001. CD4(+) cutaneous T-cell lymphoma cells express the p140-killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor Blood
NK Cell Engagers
- Demaria et al, 2021. Natural killer cell engagers in cancer immunotherapy: Next generation of immuno-oncology treatments European journal of immunology
- Laurent Gauthier et al, 2019. Multifunctional Natural Killer Cell Engagers Targeting NKp46 Trigger Protective Tumor Immunity Cell
- Mittal et al, 2018. Overcoming Acquired PD-1/PD-L1 Resistance with CD38 Blockade Cancer Discov.
- Cerwenka et al, 2018. Natural killers join the fight against cancer Science
- Chiossone et al, 2018. Natural killer cells and other innate lymphoid cells in cancer Nat Rev Immunol.
- Mamessier et al, 2011. Human breast cancer cells enhance self tolerance by promoting evasion from NK cell antitumor immunity The Journal of clinical investigation
- Carvelli, Demaria, Vély, Batista, Chouaki Benmansour, Fares, Carpentier, Thibult, Morel, Remark, André, Represa, Piperoglou, Cordier, Le Dault, Guervilly, Simeone, Gainnier, Ebbo, Schleinitz, Vivier et al, 2020. Association of COVID-19 inflammation with activation of the C5a–C5aR1 axis Nature
- Carvelli, Demaria, Vély, Batista, Chouaki Benmansour, Fares, Carpentier, Thibult, Morel, Remark, André, Represa, Piperoglou, Cordier, Le Dault, Guervilly, Simeone, Gainnier, Ebbo, Schleinitz, Vivier et al, 2020. Identification of immune checkpoints in COVID-19 Research Square
- Pio et al, 2019. Complementing the Cancer-Immunity Cycle Frontiers in Immunology
- Medler et al, 2018. Complement C5a Fosters Squamous Carcinogenesis and Limits T Cell Response to Chemotherapy Cancer Cell
- Ajona et al, 2017. A Combined PD-1/C5a Blockade Synergistically Protects against Lung Cancer Growth and Metastasis Cancer discovery
- Hwu et al, 2016. Complementing T-cell Function: An Inhibitory Role of the Complement System in T-cell-Mediated Antitumor Immunity Cancer discovery
- Wang et al, 2016. Autocrine Complement Inhibits IL10-Dependent T-cell-Mediated Antitumor Immunity to Promote Tumor Progression Cancer discovery
- Liang et al, 2016. The Complex Role of Neutrophils in Tumor Angiogenesis and Metastasis Cancer Immunol Res.
- Janelle V et al, 2014. Role of the complement system in NK cell-mediated antitumor T-cell responses Oncoimmunology
- Corrales et al, 2012. Anaphylatoxin C5a creates a favorable microenvironment for lung cancer progression J Immunol
- Markiewski et al, 2008. Modulation of the antitumor immune response by complement Nat Immunol.
- Demaria, Carvelli, Batista, Thibult, A. Morel, André, Y. Morel, Vély, Vivier et al, 2020. Identification of druggable inhibitory immune checkpoints on Natural Killer cells in COVID-19 Cellular & Molecular Immunology
- Ivan Perrot et al, 2019. Blocking Antibodies Targeting the CD39/CD73 Immunosuppressive Pathway Unleash Immune Responses in Combination Cancer Therapies Cell Reports
- Bastid et al, 2015. Inhibition of CD39 enzymatic function at the surface of tumor cells alleviates their immunosuppressive activity Cancer Immunol Res.
- Bastid et al, 2013. CD39 is a promising therapeutic target in oncology Oncogene
- Thorbald van Hall et al, 2019. Monalizumab: inhibiting the novel immune checkpoint NKG2A Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer
- André, Vivier et al, 2018. Anti-NKG2A mAb Is a Checkpoint Inhibitor that Promotes Anti-tumor Immunity by Unleashing Both T and NK Cells Cell
Biology of CD94/NKG2A and HLA-E
- Thorbald van Hall et al, 2018. NKG2A Blockade Potentiates CD8 T Cell Immunity Cell
- Haanen, Cerundolo et al, 2018. NKG2A, a New Kid on the Immune Checkpoint Block Cell
- Platonova et al, 2011. Profound coordinated alterations of intratumoral NK cell phenotype and function in lung carcinoma Cancer Res.
- Gunturi et al, 2005. The role of TCR stimulation and TGF-beta in controlling the expression of CD94/NKG2A receptors on CD8 T cells European journal of immunology
Hematology, proof of concept
- Ruggeri et al, 2016. Effects of anti-NKG2A antibody administration on leukemia and normal hematopoietic cells Haematologica
- Wieten et al, 2014. Clinical and immunological significance of HLA-E in stem cell transplantation and cancer Tissue Antigen
- Godal et al, 2010. NK cell killing of AML and ALL blasts by killer cell Ig-like receptor-negative NK cells after NKG2A and LIR-1 blockade Journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Zeestraten et al, 2014. Combined analysis of HLA class I, HLA-E and HLA-G predicts prognosis in colon cancer patents Britsh Journal of Cancer
Head and Neck, squamous cell carcinoma
- Näsman et al, 2013. MHc Class I expression in HPV positive and negative tonsillar squamous cell carcinoma in correlation to clinical outcome Int J Cancer
- Silva et al, 2011. Expression of the nonclassical HLA-G and HLA-E molecules in laryngeal lesions as biomarkers of tumors invasiveness Histology and Histopathology
- Grégoire et al, 2010. Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: EHNS-ESMO-ESTRO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up Ann Oncol.
- Marur et al, 2008. Head and neck cancer: changing epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment Mayo Clin Proc.
- Katou et al, 2007. Differing phenotypes between intraepithelila and stromal lymphocytes in early-stage tongue cancer American Association for Cancer Research journals
- Licitra et al, 2003. Primary chemotherapy in resectable oral cavity squamous cell cancer: a randomized controlled trial J Clin Oncol.
- Levy et al, 2009. Cetuximab-mediated cellular cytotoxicity is inhibited by HLA-E membrane expression in colon cancer cells Innate immun
- Levy et al, 2008. HLA-E protein is overexpressed in primary human colorectal cancer International journal of oncology
Targeting NK cells
- Vivier et al, 2021. Tumor-Infiltrating Natural Killer Cells Cancer discovery
- Demaria et al, 2019. Harnessing innate immunity in cancer therapy Nature
- Stéphanie Cornen, Eric Vivier et al, 2018. Chemotherapy and tumor immunity, Perspective Science
- Vivier et al, 2018. Innate Lymphoid Cells: 10 Years On Cell
- Laura Chiossone, Eric Vivier et al, 2018. Natural killer cells and other innate lymphoid cells in cancer Nature Reviews Immunology
- Guillerey et al, 2016. Targeting natural killer cells in cancer immunotherapy Nat Immunol.
- Pietra et al, 2016. Human natural killer cells: news in the therapy of solid tumors and high risk leukemias Cancer Immunol Immunother.
- Morvan et al, 2016. NK cells and cancer: you can teach innate cells new tricks Nat Rev Cancer.
- Koehl et al, 2015. Advances in clinical NK cell studies: Donor selection, manufacturing and quality control Oncoimmunology
- Wang et al, 2015. NK cell-mediated antibodydependent cellular cytotoxicity in cancer immunotherapy Front Immunol.
- Pittari et al, 2015. Revving up Natural Killer Cells and Cytokine-Induced Killer Cells Against Hematological Malignancies Front Immunol.
- Vivier et al, 2011. Innate or adaptive immunity? The example of natural killer cells Science
- Vivier et al, 2008. Functions of natural killer cells Nat Immunol.